Monday, October 24, 2005

Today I thought about superpowers. You know, the kind that superheroes have. Superman can bend steel with his bare hands, Wonder Woman can catch bullets with her bracelets, Even Underdog can fly.

I don’t have any superpowers. But, if I did, the superpower I would want would be the power to take away people’s driving licenses. Look, some of you people shouldn’t be on the public roadways. You drive badly and you are annoying. So, just shape up on that. OK? Otherwise, I might have to take your license.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great choice of superpower. I would pick the power to get my young boys to be silent.... now THAT'S power!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lindy said...

Yes, and another cool one would be that one where you can make time stand still, everything stops. I like that one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home